Bilingual Sentence Pairs
Selected Sentences from the Tatoeba Corpus
The Sentence Pairs
Updated: January 24, 2021
About These Sentences
- This part of our website uses sentences from the Tatoeba Project. (Read About the Tatoeba Project)
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
- Warning! There are errors in the Tatoeba Corpus. (Detailed Warning)
- In order to minimize the number of errors, I only used sentences that were owned by identified native speakers working on the Tatoeba Project and English sentences that I've personally checked and did not reject.
Please remember that even doing this may not have eliminated all errors.
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
Would you like to help?
Do you want the data?
This page is part of Interesting Things for ESL Students.